Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turntable and Keyframe behaviors - to the same object in the same time

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
liorman
385 Views, 4 Replies

Turntable and Keyframe behaviors - to the same object in the same time

Okay. I have experiment with behaviors in my scene. I can rotate the blades of a helicopter (using turntable pivot) and I can move an helicopter from one point to another (using keyframe behavior)) but I couldnt find a way to move my helicopter from one point to another with the blades rotating. Is their a way to do it? (without exportint to 3dS MAX and importing an animation?)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
IanCox6747
in reply to: liorman

Try adding the turntable pivot and the keyframe animation to a storyboard slide.
They should work together and animate at the same time.
Message 3 of 5
wirefram3d

if i'm not wrong, another way to do that is to use the organizer to create nested groups.

for example, you can create a "rotor" group and a "helicopter" group containing both the fuselage and the "rotor" group.
now select the "rotor" group and create a behavior. animate the rotation and make the animation as long as the flight path requires.
now, using the organizer, select the helicopter group and add it to the same behavior created before.

animate the flight movement of the whole "helicopter" group and i think you're done 😄

just for my own curiosity, are you working for an helicopter company or is just for fun? 🙂
Message 4 of 5
liorman
in reply to: wirefram3d

Thank you guys.

I will check your suggestion as my Showcase is extremely busy with publishing a movie. Will let you know how it went.
cikho, I am not working for helicopter company 🙂 I am working for an architecture firm and like to experiment with new software and options especially when it comes to super photorealistic scenes.
Message 5 of 5
liorman

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report