Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfaces

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Valentino94
746 Views, 2 Replies

Surfaces

Hi guys!I'm just newbie in 3d's world and I have a question about Autodesk!I download the program,installed it and start to do some lessons,but when I wanted to use "Revolve tool",it shows me this message:// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2014/scripts/others/revolvePreset.mel line 91: No valid items selected. // ,so i've tried to restart the program a couple of times but nothing doesn't help me!So what should I gonna do?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herzinj
in reply to: Valentino94

Hi Valentino,

Are you still seeing this error when you are trying to revolve your sketch? I just used this feature and didn't have any issues, so hopefully this is now resolved for you as well.  If not, I'm more then happy to help out.  As a side note, sorry it took so long for a response.  For issues like this, you might have more luck on the Help and Support forum for Fusion, as many of our users are excellent at helping out others with issues that they are encountering.

James

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png
Message 3 of 3
Valentino94
in reply to: herzinj

Yes,I still see this problem with Revolve Tool,and with the "Faces",cannot make a mark key :D..But anyway I'm glad for your support,I'll try to ask on the  Help and Support Forum!

Thank you! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report