Community
Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED!!! Composite 2012/2013 Crashing on Startup

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
femia
577 Views, 0 Replies

SOLVED!!! Composite 2012/2013 Crashing on Startup

Hi Guys,

for those who have Composite crashing on them on startup and have tried everything from reinstalling Composite, Nvidia drivers, deleting caches, changing toxik ini files and the rest (peew!), here is something I found. 

Mine was working fine and then the next day started to crash on startup. It would load get to "initalizing user interface" then dies.  Managed to get this error log from the crash "WGL_ARB pixel format not supported" I did all of the above then, nothing worked.

Then did a system restore. It worked and showed me that "LOGMEIN" I installed the day before might have been the culprit. It seems when you remote in using "logmein" it somehow changes your display and alter settings. 

So if you have any remote software on your machine have a look. Some guys on the "logmein" forums have reported their AERO for Win7 crapping out on them and having to disable the Logmein mirror drivers in device manager>display adapters settings. Or if you have a system restore point you can use try that.

Hope this works for you because its been a nightmare for me.

Femi

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alainphilippepro
in reply to: femia

Hello,

I'd like to add an other crashing on startup cause : the Cache address is wrong.

Since you can't edit that address in Preferences System (because crashing) you have to edit the toxik.ini file.

You can find it at this kind of adress :

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\toxik\2014

please excuse my englishSmiley Wink

Alain

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report