cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
845 Views, 3 Replies

Error 110

I cant get Stitcher to start. After pressing the "Activate" button I get a the error "License error, pleasecontact....." Error 110.

I have a windows OS(Vista Premium). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
C
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
banasm
in reply to: Anonymous

I've no idea what that error # means (do they ever mean anything?). So, the usual questions before sending you off to Autodesk support are:

You're connected to the internet? (You must be to Activate)
Did you already enter your serial # and product key? (Should've been on your box)
Was this a trial that you are converting to a paid copy? (Then you'd need to re-enter your serial #)

If it still doesn't work, call Autodesk support. They support reigstration and activation, of course.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi C

I suggest you go for a refund ASAP and look at alternatives, AutoPano is good. I've not seen input from Autodesk re this product for a long time, look at the current software list on the left, Stitcher is not there. (If anyone from Autodesk is listening, please do prove me wrong and let us all know that Stitcher is alive and well...)

Regards
David.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

i would also advise seeking a refund ASAP, autodesk no longer supports stitcher in any way, and has ignored repeated support requests from users in these forums and via email

i suggest PTGUI as a replacement

http://www.ptgui.com/

sam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report