Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delet project flampremium2015

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
440 Views, 4 Replies

Delet project flampremium2015

When I delete a project in Flamepremium2015. I do not delete the material from Storage. Anyone know how to delete properly.???

thansk
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Beau_James
in reply to: Anonymous

If you have support, call us at the hotline and we'll take care of that for you.

Hotline: (800) 925-6442

Beau

Message 3 of 5
Robert.Adam
in reply to: Beau_James

Hi Eduard.

Deleting a project does not directly delete the frame files on your storage.

There's a separate background process that will find that those frame files are no longer referenced by any project and will delete them.

In rare cases, frames are not deleted automatically because of issues. To fix those occurences, you can run the "Volume Integrity Check" (vic) utility in a Terminal:

/usr/discreet/io/bin/vic -a -f

This will find "orphan" frames (frames no longer used) and will set them up for removal. Then the background purge service will delete the actual files off disk.

You can find additional info on VIC in this KB article: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/flame-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

regards,

Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Robert.Adam

Many Thanks for the prompt reply, actually ran this command but still no release me space. So I was forced to Formatting the Storage. 

Agree procedures manual, both amount and I believe them correctly raid xfs files. But when I open Flamepremium2015, I see this error. please can you help me fix it? 

Error: Fatal: Could not restar local wiretap "Gateway" service. ( pres esc)

Not seeing estorage mountain and even when you create the route.

thanks
Eduard 
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for your help.

For those interested, that allows me to run the vic enter </ usr/discreet/clip/stonefs7> and delete files... rm  .ref ref.log ref.rec allow this command to run the vic.

As had already manipulated the pc I had to format the storage and make removSof. (remove all Flame software, reinstall and Done.)

Thank you for your help.

Edaurd b

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report