Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio w/ IMac...?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chismoke
168 Views, 1 Reply

Audio w/ IMac...?

In most, if not all, the promotional material I have seen for smoke 2013 the picture is of an
Imac w/a promise array...however, what you don't see are speakers?

I know the Imac has built in speakers but what about running a pair of outboard speakers...? The best I can tell at this point is a mini jack in/out. I've ran that question up the Autodesk chain but so far no real great answers.

I hope I don't have to use headphones...or buy a pile of peripheral gear to make this work.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
myeffigy
in reply to: chismoke

In most, if not all, the promotional material I have seen for smoke 2013 the picture is of an
Imac w/a promise array...however, what you don't see are speakers?

I know the Imac has built in speakers but what about running a pair of outboard speakers...? The best I can tell at this point is a mini jack in/out. I've ran that question up the Autodesk chain but so far no real great answers.

I hope I don't have to use headphones...or buy a pile of peripheral gear to make this work.

Got Speakers?

KRK 8in. For a desktop system 6" would be fine, although these babies are gorgeous! A mixer in-between would be really professional for volume control too. ;^)

Cheers,
Mark

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report