Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 audio adjustment?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
molloyj
305 Views, 3 Replies

2015 audio adjustment?

Is there a way to see an adjustment to the audio in FLAME 2015 SP1 like in the legacy smoke pre or post TL option.  I want to see the adjustment taking place as i do it.

Thanks in advance

johnm

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
frenetj
in reply to: molloyj

I would suggest enabling "Show Gain Animation" in the timeline options.  This will let you manipulate the gain curve over the segment (it will create a gain effect automatically if there was none). This will update the waveforms "live" as you drag, unless there is some gain animation (keyframes).

I agree that the waveforms should also update live as you manipulate the gain value numeric field like it used to do in previous releases.  I'll try to fix this for an upcomming release.

Jasmin

Message 3 of 4
molloyj
in reply to: frenetj

I have that turned on.  It only shows after the gain is changed I want what we had in smoke.  With PRE turned on as you make an adjustment u see the WF change and don’t have to wait until you let go.

johnm

Message 4 of 4
frenetj
in reply to: molloyj

I understand.  We will do our best to make it work interractively as it used to do.

Thanks for your feedback,

Jasmin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report