Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW Autodesk 360 Mobile available for download from the iTunes

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tony_csogroup
237 Views, 1 Reply

Re: NEW Autodesk 360 Mobile available for download from the iTunes

Unfortunatly, most companies dont support iOS or Android. Only in a BYOD sinario.

Therefore, Autodesk vision of fully portable CAD system for site users will never supported by our company and unfortuntly, we will have to continue to use third party colaberation tools.

Anthony Russell
LinkedIn
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the feedback on the Mobile solutions. I went ahead and moved this to the new Autodesk 360 Mobile feedback portal as it's a better place for this thread.

Can you share with us what mobile product you are currently using? That would be great to know.

I also run our BETA Program for the Autodesk 360 Mobile products and we worked with many large and small companies that are using both Android and iOS devices. We do get some requests for Wiindows Mobile, but it's still a much smaller number then what we see for iOS and Android.

The other trend I have been noticing is exactly what you are saying. "BYOD" and a lot of companies have this policy. Even at Autodesk we have a lot of people using there own mobile devices in the office.

Thanks for posting your feedback and please share more with us on what mobile products you are using and if your company allows you to use them in the work place.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report