Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third mode: Parameters with no history

Third mode: Parameters with no history

What about using parameters + direct modeling? I am making parametric configurable models and the timeline is not needed.

4 Comments

I definitely like the idea of at least being able to colapse the history for a given component or collection of components while retaining parametric control.

garritjacobson
Enthusiast

Are you talking about something like model based definition, but using the dimensions linked to parameters to drive the geometry of the model?  They have something similar to what I describe in solid edge. You dimension the model directly. Its a good way to add intelligence to dumb solids. I definitely would like to see the same features in Fusion.

Phil.E
Community Manager

Garrit-

I only mean that as I'm working with parameters I could work without the timeline. The timeline nodes are represented in the parameters list so I can find things I need to edit and make changes there. What I mean could be as simple as a lightbulb for the timeline.

-Phil

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report