Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split face selection: all faces by clicking on body in Browser

Split face selection: all faces by clicking on body in Browser

it would be great if I could select the body in the browser and Fusion would select all faces at once.

Currently it seems I have to click each face I want to split by hand which is time consuming.

Screen Shot 2014-06-08 at 3.04.45 PM.png

9 Comments
haughec
Autodesk
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

haughec
Autodesk

Accepted.  FUS-14052.

haughec
Autodesk
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

tkuechle
Enthusiast
In some other CAD apps this is a Manifold feature. Select several fully intersecting surfaces/(surface) patches and the rest is the internal volume formed by the exterior surfaces. The surfaces are trimmed and disappear (later editable by making them visible again). To add to this idea, it would be helpful if the surfaces in the manifold could be manipulated along their perimeter edge curves, but visually only the patch that forms the objects exterior is visible ,(isolated) but not outside the trimmed regions, and the changes could be seen dynamically.
dunderhead
Advocate

And for subdivision, too, and others I guess. /thanks

haughec
Autodesk

Changing this to Future Consideration.  We've had this in our backlog for some time, but there are a number of enhancemnts that are more highly requested.

Charles

haughec
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am just thinking about that @cekuhnen it would be great if we can select all faces at 1 time. Nice idea.
TomaszDeren
Explorer
Nice idea!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report