Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember previous options when exporting .stl files. Or choose a default.

Remember previous options when exporting .stl files. Or choose a default.

I'm sure there are other places where this could be useful but I am currently making a bunch of .stl files.  Every time I open one, and save as .stl I have to change the quality from MEDIUM to HIGH.  Or from MEDIUM to some CUSTOM setting.  It would be nice if I could choose the default in preferences, but I would settle for the dialog just remebering my previous choice.

thanks,

phil

5 Comments
NCSkalsky
Alumni
Status changed to: 実装済み

-

NCSkalsky
Alumni

Hi Phil - Thank you for taking the time to share this idea. My first reaction is that having a "Export Quality" settings incorporated into Fusion User preferences makes sense to support individuals typical workflow into post-processes/etc.

We are actively looking for ways to reduce user action for repetitive tasks while balancing complexity for users and ensuring that commands feel "deterministic" (ie. that you know what to expect vs. having to inspect the dialog each time).

This thread is very timely, thanks. I wonder if others have comments to the Fusion team as we review this.

-Nathan (Fusion 360 Development)

Ditto / every single time.. actually I can't imagine ever wanting «medium» quality.

schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report