Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Face & Variables Fillet

Modify Face & Variables Fillet

While working under "model" I wish I could change the individual faces of the model

with an easy and immediate ...

modifica face.jpg

Would also have the possibility of having a variable radius fillets along the same line

VariableFillet.png

Thanks

Fabio

8 Comments
keqingsong
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion Fabio, will take this into consideration!

schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: 実装済み
For the select a face and drag... Would you find to much an interruption to your flow if: you select a face, it highlights an a small glyph appeared on the face. If you click the glyph and drag then the edit face command (i.e. Press pull for solids or edit rom for tsplines) automatically started?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the ability to score critical points, and eventually move along the edge.

Being able to pull the glyph also visually check the effect and give the OK, or give the exact value numerically and give the OK!

Anonymous
Not applicable

VariableFilet.jpg

garin
Alumni

Variable fillet has been added to Fusion 360. In the regular Fillet command once you select an edge you can chose to make it a variable fillet. 

filo.filiberti
Enthusiast

Thank you, I got to appreciate the work you have done!

panzinip
Contributor

What would make sense is to have full SRT transformation abilities for each solid face, like you do in Scultp mode.

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report