Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREATING A DRAWING PROBLEM

CREATING A DRAWING PROBLEM

Hello ,

Just trying to create my 1st drawing in fusion.....having a problem with dimensioning....the dimension won't connect to the curve on the right hand side of the key ?

Also could you make the functionality for creating drawings as good as Inventor 2014 ? this is really easy to use.

Regards Grant

3 Comments
cmiller66
Autodesk

Hi Grant,

Thanks for looking at the Fusion 360 Drawings Preview.  For the dimension issue, I was wondering if you can acquire that point if you type MID or QUAD (and hit enter) when prompted for the 2nd extension line origin.  We are still fine-tuning our default settings.  If not, let me know (and maybe share or export and send your f3d so I can take a look), christopher dot miller at autodesk dot com.

We have a separate discussion forum for the Drawings Preview, see: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Preview-Drawings-and/bd-p/207 and have a feature request thread going there - if you can let us know what aspects of Inventor's drawing create you would like to see please let us know, it will help guide where we go in the future.

Thanks again,.

Chris

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report