Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow for project moderator to be changed

Allow for project moderator to be changed

It would be nice if the moderator of a project could be changed. Either the current moderator would give his or her rights to another user, or even if multiple moderators can be on the same project.

8 Comments
Graham_Green_IRIS
Participant

Along this same idea, if a non-moderator were to make a change it should be denied. Not being a moderator my changes were accepted until I left the project page, then they reverted back to the original setup. 

herzinj
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選
Further updates to the dashboard interface along the lines of project management and sharing are underway. I can see this being needed by a company for a number of reasons, and as it is receiving a lot of support, I will work on getting the idea onto the road map. James
RichardCizik7701
Advocate

What is the current status of this change? 

We need this ability for when we hand-off a project from Quote team to Production team and from Production team to Support team.  Each team has a different project head, who needs to be the project moderator, and we would rather not have to keep recreating each subfolder, re-invite each member/customer and re-upload each file.

Regards,

Rich Cizik

System Designer

Sonic Corp

Stratford, Ct

QuinnCampbell
Advocate

Any update to this Accepted idea?

EdisunDerek
Community Visitor

Any updates / status?  Or a better way of handling staff changes?  E.g. should all projects be started by a generic "company" account?

--Derek Schulte

Principal Engineer, New Matter

7P332B5QTVW4MF
Enthusiast

I would also like this simple feature. I want to transfer ownership of a project to the client. A simple click to make them the moderator or Project Admin as I see on https://myhub.autodesk360.com would be perfect.

gavriilklimov
Advocate

Has this ever implemented ? It would be a good feature to allow for an "owner" switch from one user to another

tedWC6CG
Explorer

BumpBump!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report