Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Export as a VRML(.wrl) File Type

Ability to Export as a VRML(.wrl) File Type

Hello Everyone,

Currently this software works great for the needs of my complany as file types that it can import.

The one drawback that I have found to this great software is that I have to export from Fusion 360 as a STEP file so that I can bring it into another conversion software to convert it to a VRML(.wrl) file which is the only thing we use here.

It would be so awesome if Fusion 360 could Export VRML files and save us that extra few steps (pardon the pun).

Thanks for all that you do and have a great day.

7 Comments
schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: 実装済み

schneik-adsk
Community Manager

How are you using the VRML? Could you use STL?

stonemonkeyking
Participant

Hello Jordan,

I just posted a comment to Colin that you might be interested is also.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Fusion-360/creating-fusion-360-images-that-are-Z-Corp-pr...

Regards,

Jim

stonemonkeyking
Participant

Jordan,

How are you able to get VRML wrl files from Fusion?

Jim

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

designer
Participant

I have these issue to, a I am blender hardcore user then i love render in blender, and i use these format because i can save multiple part in one file, the stl version i have to export a  part to part is to time consuming.

designer
Participant

Hello everyone, maybe the case like myself you can use the FBX export, but these one is only available on the fusion 360 web browser application.

fusion 360.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report