Freewheel

yoavkali
Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

showcase application

239 Views, 2 Replies
02-24-2009 08:49 AM
Hi,
I'm developing a collaboration application using freewheel.
Who should I contact if I want to appear in the showcase?

thanks
*Scott Sheppard - Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: showcase application

02-24-2009 02:32 PM in reply to: yoavkali

Thanks for using Project Freewheel. You can email
scott.sheppard@autdoesk.com and
I can get it to the web team that manages the showcase.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hi,
I'm developing a collaboration application using freewheel. Who should I
contact if I want to appear in the showcase? thanks
Valued Contributor
AlbertoTorres
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: showcase application

03-25-2010 04:52 PM in reply to: yoavkali
Greetings to all users of the Blog.

Need information about programming with Flash Web environments. The documentation and example that comes with Showcase not work for me, although I followed all the steps, and I see that there is little information to interact with Showcase ( "Presenter for Professional or Web environment?)

I get in touch with Showcase (with "send_request" commands that change states and Alternatives, Shots, materials, etc.. As' SET_DRAW_MODE:: Shade | | ALTERNATIVE_CHOICE_BYLABEL:: Lineup # 1: Alternate1 | | SAVE_SCREENSHOT:: C: / ShowcaseWebRoot / imagenbase.jpg:: 640:: 480 ') but lack information on how to see this in a web page: you have to save the image "SAVE_SCREENSHOT" and then upload it on the Web, Flash, etc.. Or really Can insert Showcase Professional / Presenter as an ActiveX on the Web page and interact with it?

I would appreciate your help, as I desperately searched and find nothing.

** Sorry my English is not very good.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community