Did you mean: 

Unable to publish Freewheel nor Uninstall ADR 2011

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
raul
1380 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to publish Freewheel nor Uninstall ADR 2011

Hi

I tried to save my dwf to Freewheel from ADR 2011, but it constantly takes me to the labs website. So tried to repair or uninstall ADR2011 and got error 2738: could not access vbscript..

912iB61A75102E5233FF

Running on Win 7 64bit.

Help, please!

Raul

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
raul
in reply to: raul

I finally solved the uninstall issue, it was a registry error. But re-install did not solve the "save to freewheel" problem. ADR 2011 should not need any plug-ins, right? Why does it take me to ShareNow website then?

Help appreciated,

Raul

Message 3 of 6
scott.sheppard

Correct. ADR should not need you to download and install the ShareNowe plugin. Unlike for 2010, it coems with ADR. IT is acting as if this part of the application did not get installed.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 6
raul
in reply to: scott.sheppard

After several tries of uninstalling, cleaning registry, reinstalling ADR 2011 bundle there is no change. I cannot save to freewheel. So how can I get it to work?

Raul

Message 5 of 6
scott.sheppard

The easiest thing to do would be a 2 step process.

1. Publish the DWF.

2. Use the file open of Project Freewheel to load the file.

After that, it;'s the same as if you published right from Autodesk Design Review to Project Freewheel.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 6
raul
in reply to: scott.sheppard

Thanks Scott,

sure this workaround can do. But still the problem needs solving. I have tried several computers in the office with different configrations, the command simply does not work. I hope this annoying issue get fixed, because simple and effective sharing the dwfs is the main idea of using them... 

Cheers

Raul

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report