Did you mean: 

Plexscape.com: Web application to overlay DWF on Google Maps using Freewheel

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
lkaliakatsos
477 Views, 0 Replies

Plexscape.com: Web application to overlay DWF on Google Maps using Freewheel

Hi all!

I would like to inform you about an application (named MapWorks) I created which can be used to map overlay DWF drawings on Google Maps on their exact positions.

Some main features of the application:
- You can upload your DWF or use one which is publicly available in another server (this is preferred).
- You can overlay simultaneously multiple drawings on the map and create combined presentations.
- You have to know the DWF sheet corner coordinates in WGS84 (Lat., Long.), UTM (X, Y) or Greek Grid (X, Y). Google Maps uses WGS84 so the application automatically converts your XY coords. into WGS84.
- Projects can be assigned into many groups, depending on their properties and features, thus enhancing selection and manipulation capabilities.
- Export KML file and use it on Google Earth (locally in your PC).

To use MapWorks is totally free but you only have to create an account since you can use this web tool to store your data and manipulate your drawings at a later time.

I invite you to test this web tool and if you find it interesting, please do not hesitate to contact with me if you wish to make a suggestion, proposal or in order to provide you more information.

Site link: http://www.plexscape.com

Thanks in advance and I am waiting for your comments!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report