Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install: The procedure entry point...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
reshef.elisha
1383 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to Install: The procedure entry point...

Hi,

I'm trying to install Flow Design. I'm using Autodesk Education, if this changes anything. This happens every time I try to install. I've tried every option (Download now, install now, browser download), and they all give me the exact same message. I've deleted C:\Autodesk and retried, still nothing. Does anyone know what's going on? I attached the error message.

This only happens in Flow Design, and I'm using windows 8.1, by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Royce_adsk
in reply to: reshef.elisha

Hello Reshef,

This is not typically a unique problem related to Autodesk installation, but more of a windows issue.  

There are many resources that can help online from a search.

Typically, the way I get around this issue is creating a new user account on the computer just to install the software.  

Best regards,

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 3 of 5
reshef.elisha
in reply to: Royce_adsk

Well the search you posted seems to say that it's due to incompatible system requirements, but the System Requirements for Flow Design say that windows 8 x64 (What I have). Since the library that causes trouble is one that is downloaded during the setup, I assumed that it had to do with only Autodesk.

I tried creating a new user account, but got the same problem.

Message 4 of 5
Royce_adsk
in reply to: reshef.elisha

This could be associated with Windows 8.1.   The QA team only tested and confirmed with Windows 8.0.

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 5 of 5
ispiriev
in reply to: Royce_adsk

I am currently getting the same error on windows 8.0, any suggestions? 🙂 I meet all system requirements and am also using educational version. I tried logging with different user, but the error persists.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report