Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Exception in Opening of Flow Design

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2351 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Exception in Opening of Flow Design

Hello,

I'm having problems opening Flow Design. Whenever I double click the Flow Design icon on my desktop it automatically gives me a fatal exception error and asks me to close my program. ( screenshots provided) Please help me start Flow design. I tried uninstalling it and re installing it but it still doesn't work. Also, I tried installing Revit and autodesk inventor but it still gives me the same error.

I am currently in the process of downloading Flow Design from your website again and retrying everything.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Aporti,

Flow Design needs to have OpenGl 3.0 installed to run. Usually this just means that you need to update your Graphics Drivers to the latest versions if using an Nvidia Card.

So I suspect that this could be the reason for this crash. Could you check out that you have OprnGl installed use a tool like this to check?

http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/

try updating tour graphics driver as well.

Hopefully this will fix this issue.

Regards

Quentin

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I am using the nvidia graphic card and the driver is the latest, but it still occured.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Aporti,

Flow Design needs to have OpenGl 3.0 installed to run. Usually this just means that you need to update your Graphics Drivers to the latest versions if using an Nvidia Card.

So I suspect that this could be the reason for this crash. Could you check out that you have OprnGl installed use a tool like this to check?

http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/

try updating tour graphics driver as well.

Hopefully this will fix this issue.

Regards

Quentin

Message 4 of 4
S_May

Hi @Anonymous

has your problem solved?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report