Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Design for Revit - Only one document may be opened ERROR

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ryanlezcano
525 Views, 3 Replies

Flow Design for Revit - Only one document may be opened ERROR

I'm getting the following error when I start Flow Design in Revit 2014. "Only one document may be opened when Flow Design is running" Please help! 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mayur_dhumal
in reply to: ryanlezcano

Hi,

Yes this is the correct behavior, at a time you can start ONLY one session of Flow Design as a plug-in.

Regards,
Mayur
Message 3 of 4
ryanlezcano
in reply to: mayur_dhumal

Mayur 

Thank you for your response but can you please elaborate.  I don't know what i'm doing to make the software not start. I only have one session of flow design. What do you mean by ONLY one session of Flow Design as a plug-in. Thank you very much!

Message 4 of 4
hartogj
in reply to: ryanlezcano

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly.

Can you start Flow Design on any model in Revit? Or is it just this one that is problematic? If so, please share it and let us know which version of Revit you are using so we can see if we can figure out what is going on.

Also, did you ever run Flow Design successfully before? I am wondering if something may be running in the background from a prior session in which case a reboot may be helpful if you haven't done that already.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report