cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective Material Flow Data Export

Selective Material Flow Data Export

All,

I have been working on a way to design an overall facility layout and then build the work cells individually as subassemblies, which I can then XRef into the drawing.  When I export the overall factory material flow data, I get everything in the XML.  What I would like to do is to select just the routings, stations and products that are required for a given subassembly.  For example, if I have a CNC machining work cell, I would like to only export the XML data for that workcell and then import that specific XML file into the proper subassembly.

I haven't seen a way to do this yet and I suppose I could modify the XML file myself, but I think it would be a smoother workflow to simply choose the data to export and then save that XML file with a customer filename.  Please let me know if I am talking crazy or if there is a different workflow that I could use to accomplish this.  If you have any questions, or would like some examples, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report