Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Filters in FMD Reports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bobbyc42
518 Views, 2 Replies

Using Filters in FMD Reports

I would like to filter the Open Work Order by Labor and Due Date report by the individual doing the labor. In other words, a one person report showing all their open work orders. When I go to the filter, "Labor" is not available for selection as a filter criteria. How can I set up the report to reflect one person(s) open work order assignments?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mark.evans
in reply to: bobbyc42

You're right. It is there as a filter for closed work orders, but not for open ones. This is clearly a good enhancement request and I'll submit it.

In the short term, you could write a new report using the Access report writer. Also, the new version of Facility Request allows a technician to see their list of open work orders.

Mark Evans
Autodesk

Mark Evans
Senior Product Manager
AEC Division, Simulation Product Line
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: bobbyc42

Bobby,

This can be done. It requires a little bit of practice, but essentially, here's what you'd do (I'd try this on a "test" environment first ... but I have done this on my system):

1. Open Facility Manager.

2. Actions -> Facility Reports

3. Select the "Open Work Requests" Group and then the "Open Work Request By Labor and Due Date" as the report.

4. Select the "Remove" button.

This will completely remove that report from the list

5. Select "Add"

6. The "Open Work Request By Labor and Due Date" will be available from the drop down list of reports.

7. Select the "Open Work Requests" group.

8. Select the "Filters" tab. Add all of the filters that you'd like ... including the "Labor" option. I chose "Staff" as my "Filter Type".

Then, you'll have the ability to filter using that Labor (Staff) option.

Hope that helps.

Jon Luby

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report