FMDesktop

Message 1 of 2 (1,470 Views)

Finish (or Equipment) Replacement Reports

1470 Views, 1 Replies
08-25-2008 10:37 AM
Does anyone else use the finish or equipment replacement reports? We have started using them and have found a couple of issues. If you have a finish or piece of equipment with a lifecycle of 5 years and due to be replaced in 2009 and you run a replacement report for the next 10 years, the numbers for 2014 are going to be inaccurate because the finish is going to be reported on only once even though the finish that will replace it will need to be replaced in 2014.

It seems that the replacement reports are only going to be accurate as far out as your shortest lifecycle (in our case, 5 years).

Can anyone think of a way to work around this at least temporarily?
Message 2 of 2 (1,470 Views)

Re: Finish (or Equipment) Replacement Reports

09-08-2008 08:29 AM in reply to: jwulf
My guess is Josh that its probably just something that needs to be modified in the query for those reports. Which one of the replacement reports are you using? I'll take a look at the query and see if I can find something that is being omitted.

Jon Luby

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community