Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extrusion vectors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wfcook
353 Views, 2 Replies

Extrusion vectors

I have an application that interfaces with AC2000 via the DXF file. It is essentially a 2D application and accept data in X-Y format with the Extrusion vector (210,220,230) in Z only. I have a drawing with the extrusion vector in Y. Is there some relatively simple transform or data transfer that will give X-Y data with only the Z extrusion vector? The drawing is only a 2D drawing.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wfcook

This is the facilities management group, and quiet at that. Try a more specific group from http://discussion.autodesk.com/ someone should be able to help you. Sorry I can't. "wfcook" wrote in message news:13927361.1084909150978.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have an application that interfaces with AC2000 via the DXF file. It is essentially a 2D application and accept data in X-Y format with the Extrusion vector (210,220,230) in Z only. I have a drawing with the extrusion vector in Y. Is there some relatively simple transform or data transfer that will give X-Y data with only the Z extrusion vector? The drawing is only a 2D drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wfcook

Thanks Huw for pointing out this is not really a Facilities Management question. Wfcook - you probably want to repost to ACAD 2000. In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future ACAD 2000 related questions in the following discussion group: Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=28 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.2000 --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. wfcook wrote: > > I have an application that interfaces with AC2000 via the DXF file.(snip)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report