FM

leenzz
Message 31 of 37 (364 Views)

Re: Archibus vs FM:Systems

10-02-2006 10:08 PM in reply to: Kevin_Van
hi,
does anyone knows how to get the traceability matrix for each module in archibus??

thanx in advance=)
*Expert Elite*
Nauman.BIMologist.Mysorewala
Message 32 of 37 (364 Views)

10-03-2006 10:02 AM in reply to: Kevin_Van
Steve:
Can you tell me whether Archibus can work with Spaces and property sets attached to space objects ? right now our FM dept does polylines, and in our architectural phase we use Spaces and it would be nice to have the Archibus connected to spaces rather than polylines.

is it possible, and how

Nauman "BIMologist" Mysorewala
http://www.pctroubleshooters.com
alanwlau
Message 33 of 37 (364 Views)

11-10-2006 07:18 AM in reply to: Kevin_Van
I like some assistance with ad hoc reporting in archibus 14 web central. I also need some assistance with importing and exporting from excel to archibus 14 web central
Reza001
Message 34 of 37 (364 Views)

03-23-2007 05:27 AM in reply to: Kevin_Van
I like to believe that Autodesk FM is the right tool, however I will not put money into it unless Autodesk provides specific seminar or presentation of the System working Together with the Revit BIM System.

The fact is that currently many of the Archibus user, if not all, are still using AutoCAD drawing files, with polyline to classify areas per BOMA, however with the New National BIM Standards, and BIM becoming the main platform for Building Design and Construction any FM solution needs to be working with a BIM Model.

So I would like to See Autodesk FM with Autodesk Revit in action, in a case study, or a sample project shown by Autodesk.
Employee
mark.evans
Message 35 of 37 (364 Views)

03-26-2007 08:09 PM in reply to: Kevin_Van
If you are referring to Autodesk FMDesktop, an FMDesktop specialized reseller in your area should be able to show you Revit and FMDesktop integration. I would suggest you contact Matt Davoren at CADD Microsystems in the DC area.

Mark Evans
Autodesk

Mark Evans
Senior Product Manager
AEC Division, Simulation Product Line
Autodesk, Inc.

tininha
Message 36 of 37 (364 Views)

04-18-2007 10:14 AM in reply to: Kevin_Van
Somebody knows where can download a demo of the Archibus?
I looked for very pages and I did not find, needer in the official site.

Cristine
girubashankar
Message 37 of 37 (364 Views)

01-20-2008 02:58 AM in reply to: Kevin_Van
hello
I am new archibusv16
when i start the url archibus login screen it occurs an error controllerservlet is not found..anyone can help..
thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community