Did you mean: 

Archibus/FM in GCC Countries

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
urbestpal
1693 Views, 4 Replies

Archibus/FM in GCC Countries

Hi
Am writing 4m Dubai, UAE and work 4 a Facilities Management Company. I have been promoted to work on Archibus/FM. I went thro all d questions here n feel that this system is working very well across the Globe. I would like to kno whether this has a good future in the middle east. Should I move ahead and take up this as a career?? Thnx Edited by: urbestpal on Oct 27, 2008 6:29 AM
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AyoAllCAD
in reply to: urbestpal

I am the ARCHIBUS Business Partner in Nigeria.

I can assure you that the product is definitely the way to go in facilities management systems.

I believe there are one or two business partners representing ARCHIBUS in the U.A.E and environs.

You may contact me on ayoaderele@allcadconsult.com for more information.

Best regards
Message 3 of 5
urbestpal

thnx 4 u reply!!!
Message 4 of 5
steven.post

ARCHIBUS, Inc. is the #1 global provider of facilities and infrastructure management solutions and services. More than 1,000,000 ARCHIBUS Web and enterprise users worldwide manage over 4 million buildings, exceeding 16 billion square feet.

The ARCHIBUS Network is the largest infrastructure and facilities automation support network in the world. In 2008, the network of over 1,600 ARCHIBUS Business Partners is considered to be over three times larger than the support organizations of all competitors combined. Network members include firms with less than 25 associates such as Robotech and Visser Software, midsized companies with less than 500 associates such as BRG, and large multinational firms such as IBM, Siemens, and Johnson Controls, CB Richard Ellis, and NAI Global. ARCHIBUS has a presence in over 130 countries around the world.

In my opinion you would be well served to pursue your interest in ARCHIBUS.
Message 5 of 5
jansen123

Hi All,
Please note that I working 20 year with Archibus Version 10.7 RW 1.94 -- Single-User/Authoring Version.with ARCHIBUS/FM Overlay for AutoCAD ARX
I want to install Achibus FM14 please could you advice me how I can do that.
Please he need a license key.

Many thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report