Community
FBX Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FBX Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FBX topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linker Error - FbxSystemUnit::m unresolved external symbol

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bdefnet
668 Views, 0 Replies

Linker Error - FbxSystemUnit::m unresolved external symbol

Been using the FBX SDK for a couple of weeks now.  Making good progress.  Able to load and parse files.  Today I tried using the FbxSystemUnit::m.ConvertScene() for the first time and I'm getting linker errors.  Has anyone else encountered this or know what's wrong?

my code:

FbxSystemUnit::m.ConvertScene(m_pFbxScene);

linker errors:

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class fbxsdk_2014_2_1::FbxSystemUnit const fbxsdk_2014_2_1::FbxSystemUnit::m" (?m@FbxSystemUnit@fbxsdk_2014_2_1@@2V12@B)

D:\Hex\Development\EGraphics\Build\VS2013\ModelProcessorFbxParser.obj ModelProcessor

Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct fbxsdk_2014_2_1::FbxSystemUnit::ConversionOptions const fbxsdk_2014_2_1::FbxSystemUnit::DefaultConversionOptions" (?DefaultConversionOptions@FbxSystemUnit@fbxsdk_2014_2_1@@2UConversionOptions@12@B) D:\Hex\Development\EGraphics\Build\VS2013\ModelProcessorFbxParser.obj ModelProcessor

Error 3 error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals D:\Hex\Development\Bin\Win64_Debug\ModelProcessor.exe 1 1 ModelProcessor

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report