Community
FBX Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FBX Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FBX topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW! FBX QA Team member overseeing this Area Discussion Forum

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
trevor.adams
169 Views, 1 Reply

NEW! FBX QA Team member overseeing this Area Discussion Forum

Hello Area folks,

Starting tomorrow, Damon Roberts will be overseeing this Area discussion forum, FBX Plug-ins Import-Export Discussions. Damon is a relatively new addition to the FBX QA team at Autodesk, but is no stranger to Quality Assurance for Autodesk products, having been a Senior QA for the 3ds Max product for over 6 years now. Damon will play the role of point of contact between you, the FBX plug-in users, and us, the FBX QA team.

I apologize for the lack of activity on our behalf over the past few months, but now that our team has grown in size, our commitment to you, our community, will get right back in place starting tomorrow, May 12. Stay tuned for some long overdue replies to your posts, starting from the most recent.

Thanks.

Trevor Adams

Maya Design Team Manager, Mudbox Designer, Maya Modeling Designer

Twitter | LinkedIn
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Damon-QA
in reply to: trevor.adams

Hi All !.....

My name is Damon, and I will be the new point of contact for all of you to the FBX team, I know I have awfully big shoes to fill as Trevor has set the bar very high, but I will do my best to fill those shoes as best I can.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report