We’ve enabled a tagging feature on the forums. Tagging allows you to:
- Organize posts by topic based on community generated terminology
- Streamline browsing by topic, or finding related posts
- Compliment search, by grouping similar posts around the same topic
- Highlighting top topics of interest
To get started:
- Click "Add a Tag"
- Enter a single, informal keyword or phrase that describes a topic, theme, or some other element of the post
- You can add multiple tags, just separate them by commas.
Tags are rolled up into “tag clouds” displayed for each forum. The more often a tag is used, the larger it appears in the tag cloud.
There are also a few tagging settings you can configure. Look under the Tagging tab in My Settings.
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network