Ecotect

nickbeck9071
Message 1 of 2 (339 Views)

gbXML Upload Error

339 Views, 1 Replies
04-23-2012 07:59 AM

When trying to upload a gbXML (exported from revit 2012) an error at 12%

"Your model has exceeded the limits of DOE-2.2. The limits exceeded are listed bleow. Too many exterior shades (1961), 1024 maximum allowed. Try removing exterior shading surfaces (overhangs and fins) that do not significantly shade the building. Be sure to leave shading surfaces that shade windows'.

The project is a large 3 story high school with a large courtyard in the center. no other shading elements are being used. Is this buling not going to work based on the large courtyard?

Caitlin_Daly
Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: gbXML Upload Error

06-15-2012 08:32 AM in reply to: nickbeck9071

I'm having the same issue. Its a 4 story apartment building with balconies and a few sun shades. Also, when I export the model without the shading option it removes half of my outside walls, and part of the roof. Is there any way to address these settings?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community