Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualize tab not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
adamjackaway
1622 Views, 3 Replies

Visualize tab not working

I am a long-time ecotect user with a new HP Pavillion m6 laptop. I loaded the software onto the laptop yesterday, and everything appears to be working....except the Visualize tab. When I click that tab I get the error:

"Access violation at address 05D55746 in module 'ig7icd32.dll'. Read of address 00000030."

I'm guessing it may be some sort of a graphic settings issue - but I have no expertise in this area.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

cheers,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mstuessy
in reply to: adamjackaway

I'm having this same issue

Message 3 of 4
Pennetier1
in reply to: mstuessy

Hello mstuessy,

Are you receiving the exact error message as the previous post?
Are you using an Intel Graphic Accelerator grophic card? If so, you may try to uninstall and re-install its driver.
See this post on options to fix the issue with this error message: http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/intel-corporation/intel-graphi...

let me know if you are successful; if so, please report back and accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Cheers,

Olivier A. PENNETIER

SYMPHYSIS

www.symphysis.net

Message 4 of 4
Pennetier1
in reply to: mstuessy

Hello mstuessy,

Are you receiving the exact error message as the previous post, i.e., with the ig7icd32-dll error message?

Are you using an Intel Graphic Accelerator graphic card? If so, you may try to un-install and re-install its driver, as it appears that error relates to that .dll file being either missing or corrupted.

Let me know if you are successful; if so, please report back and accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Cheers,

Olivier A. PENNETIER

SYMPHYSIS

www.symphysis.net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report