Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sun-Path Diagram doesn't display

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rivkam16
1467 Views, 2 Replies

Sun-Path Diagram doesn't display

I am running Ecotect 2010 on a mac through parallels and am having an issue with having the sun-path diagram show up. I used the software for a while without problems, took a two month break, and when I went to use it again it is not working.

When I have a point object selected and I go to calculate--> sun path diagram... the blue dots run across the bottom of the screen but the overshadowing diagram doesn't appear. I have tried quitting ecotect and restarting, shutting down my computer and restarting, and searching all over my screen for the window. It is nowhere to be found.

Have you ever encountered this problem? Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to re-install ecotect?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jon.gardzelewski
in reply to: rivkam16

When you push the sun path diagram window off to the side, it stays there.  Search around the edges of the screen to see if the window is there somewhere.  If you have 2 screens, check the other screen.

Message 3 of 3

Thank a lot.. that helped also me.. I begin to be worry that something happend with my software.. and sunpath window was hidden in second turned off screen... still new version of ecotect and nowhere did "kill this bug" hmm

Rich

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report