Ecotect

adam.barker
Message 1 of 4 (774 Views)

Radiance DRADPATH issues

774 Views, 3 Replies
01-27-2012 02:14 PM

Has anyone else had problems with the 'DRADPATH' not loading properly in radiance thruogh Ecotect?

I was able to fix it on my computer, however a colleague fo mine keeps getting the DRADPATH error and the file is nowhere to be found. Reinstalling Radiance did not solve the problem.  The interesting thing is that Radiance seems to be working OK without it on her computer, but didn't work on mine until it was fixed.

Thanks,

Adam

mattharris3
Message 2 of 4 (721 Views)

Re: Radiance DRADPATH issues

02-29-2012 08:34 AM in reply to: adam.barker

Hi,

Please could give some details of how you fixed this issue? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks!

Matt

adam.barker
Message 3 of 4 (713 Views)

03-02-2012 10:23 AM in reply to: adam.barker

HI Matt,

Sorry, but I didn't really fix it, other than clicking the 'fix' button.  It jsut happens to work for me, not sure what the actual issue is.  If all else fails, try uninstalling and reinstalling.

dlee395
Message 4 of 4 (579 Views)

07-06-2012 02:57 PM in reply to: adam.barker

Go to the link http://floyd.lbl.gov/misc/download102.html

and follow the guideline. You may need to download a file to patch.

After download the file, drop the file on your radiance folder and link the file by push fix button on ecotect.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community