Ecotect

aureaconsulting
Message 1 of 2 (820 Views)

New software for Thermal Lag Calculation

820 Views, 1 Replies
05-12-2009 07:35 AM
As I told Andrew in a previous post, we have developed a piece of software to calculate Ecotect material properties, including Thermal Lag.

The program is really simple tu use, cause it takes layer information directly from Ecotect (just copying to clipboard).

You can try this software here: http://www.ecoeficiente.es/ecomaten

I hope this post will not be banned since I think it is a very useful application for Ecotect users and Andrew already aware of its existence...

Regards,

Germán Campos

AUREA CONSULTING, Spain
cia08zrv
Message 2 of 2 (540 Views)

Re: New software for Thermal Lag Calculation

04-08-2013 05:40 AM in reply to: aureaconsulting

Hi,

I have been trying to use Ecomat to calculate the thermal lag of my materials. After copying all material properties and pressinging 'calculate' in ecomat the surface resistances are not copied across, and the thermal lag is 0. Is there a solution to this problem? 

Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community