Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Old Licenses for Ecotect 5.5

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
adescho
1330 Views, 5 Replies

HELP - Old Licenses for Ecotect 5.5

Hi Andy, I hope all's well in 'Auto-world'?

I have two old licenses for Ecotect 5.5, one company license and one personal license. I have been using both without problems for the last 4 & 6 years respectively. I now need to update both to new machines - I have tried using your 'License manager' tool at your old squ1.com site but it doesn't work. How can I transfer my licenses to my new machines?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

........Ade Scholefield..........

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
adescho
in reply to: adescho

Please respond - it has been 2 weeks since the initial request.

Thank you.

............Ade.............

PS. I can post/mail all relevant proof of purchase numbers if required.

Message 3 of 6
adescho

Dear Andrew/Ecotect Support,

I have still to receive a response regarding my licence transfer [over a month now!], find license detail below:

Architype:

--------------------------------------------------

EMAIL ADDRESS: jonathan.hines@architype.co.uk

PROOF OF PURCHASE NUMBER: 80803145-01

P_A 5_5 W_0 R_D: aaUqFw

--------------------------------------------------

** All correspondence to: adrian.scholefield@architype.co.uk   **

Can you please enable the transfer of license to a new machine - thank you.

Personel:

I also have a personal license for Ecotect 5.5 which I use at home on my Laptop and Desktop. I have a new Desktop machine and wish to use Ecotect on it. Please can you make my personal license available for transfer as well.

Please provide a telephone number to talk to a human being if this is proving difficult to accommodate. I am unable to continue with current work without license resolution!

........Ade Scholefield...........

Message 4 of 6
TEQMan

Hi Ade,

I have seen many such requests as yours

I sent an email to both Caroline and Andrew some months ago, but these were undeliverable.

I too have a licence transfer problem with V5.6, perhaps you or someone else could publish a fix for this problem once it is known.

Regards

Paul Whatnell

paul.whatnell@ghd.com

Message 5 of 6
adescho
in reply to: TEQMan

Hi Paul,

I would be happy to publish any 'fix' if there was one forthcoming however, it would appear that there is no 'generic' fix and all queries are dealt with on an 'ad-hoc' basis [grudgingly] by Autodesk due to 'squ1.com' now being defunct!

Autodesk state that earlier versions of Ecotect are not supported by themselves and all correspondence should be referred to 'squ1.com'. Due to squ1.com being defunct, Autodesk is the ONLY point of contact for those legitimate licence holders of earlier versions: persistent badgering is the only 'fix' currently until they [Autodesk] resolve the issue with a web-based permissions protocol!

We [Architype] have been assured that our licences will now be able to be reactivated on any machines of our choice however, my licence remains stubbornly inactive!

Sorry for the bad news. If there are any further developments I will post it here.

.........Ade.............

Message 6 of 6
TEQMan

Hi Ade

Did you ever get anywhere with your licence transfer?

I am at a loss in what to do

Regards

Paul Whatnell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report