Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecotect old licence

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1935 Views, 9 Replies

Ecotect old licence

We have an old lincece to ecotect purchased in Sept06. We need to transfer the licence to a new computer. The links in the "Latest Software Downloads" don't work when I log in to our ecotect.com user account.
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,
I have a license for Ecotect 5.6. Is there a link to download Ecotect 5.6 to install on a new computer?
Thanks
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Hi,
It has been almost 2 weeks since I have made this request. Please respond.
Message 4 of 10
drajmarsh

Hi Dogcatgoat,

I apologise for it taking so long to get a response...

You can use the following temporary link to download Ecotect v5.60. This link is only valid for the next 7 days.

{quote}
http://companyshed.com/8725461423/Ecotect_bundle_v560.zip
{quote}

Please let me know if you experience any problems downloading or reactivating...

Kind regards,
Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew Marsh
Principal Software Engineer
AEC-Simulation
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Hi Andrew,
Thank you SO much for posting the file for download.

- dcg
Message 6 of 10
beresberes

Hi Andrew

I have been trying to find a copy of version 5.6 since my laptop got stollen in january. I have been using Ecotect since nearly 10 years now. i have a licence for 5.6 but cannot find a downloadable copy.  Can you please help. I see that you gave this out last year

beres

Message 7 of 10
Straightleg

I am new to the Ecotect way of licensing which would be okay if we were on the latest version and using LMTools but alas I am having to learn the old v5.6 version and as such all the web links lead to the now closed website.

I am desperately after details on how to setup a client workstation when using a network server (which is up and running and showing 4 licences available).

At the workstations we are getting  this:

Connection to Server 172......-please wait...

(Tick) Status request sent...

(Tick) Server responded...

(Cross) IP address (workstation's) is not within allowable range.

(Cross) Workstation cannot join licence pool.

What needs to be done to get the workstations talking correctly to the server?

Cheers

Message 8 of 10
lhoward

Hello

We are using Ecotect 5.6 and are trying to use the squ1.com licence management tool to obtain our serial numbers

Unfortunately when we input our proof of purchase details, email address and password (sent to us by squ1) it says "no records match your entered account details"

We have paid for the licence and have been using it without any issues - can you advise how we can obtain the details requested please?

Many thanks

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: lhoward

Dear Mr. Marsh

I have a licence of the old Ecotect v5.1, with the Desktop Serial ID and the Registration Code. I need transfer it from the old machine where it is installed to another newer, but I can't get with the link "http://ecotect.com/v5-licence-management".
Could you help me, please?

Regards

Joao

Message 10 of 10
patrmccormack

Dear Dr Marsh,

I have a licence for version 5.6 which was running on a now defunct computer.

I'm trying to activate the licence over the internet on a new install but get the message "ERROR: A licence file was found but it is not valid for this installation"

I've tried to manage my licence manually but get told that no licence matche my details.

I need to revise some legacy work for a customer quite urgently.

What should I do?

Pat McCormack

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report