Community
Maya Dynamics
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya dynamics topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goalU(V)PP attribute ...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Calebos
305 Views, 3 Replies

goalU(V)PP attribute ...

Hi,

I have problem with particle setup when particles are running/sliding exactly on geometry along its UVs. There is no possibility to make particle attribute goalU(V)PP anymore. Is it possible to make this type of movement with another method, or not? There is several goal attributes when you create goal for the particle but no one of them(I mean "Create Goal World Tangent U(V) 0 PP" directly accessible in Attribute Editor) but none of them are useless for this ...

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Calebos
in reply to: Calebos

Could any of official employees let me know if there is a problem with described issue, please?
I would like to know if this problem is painful bug or I am doing something wrong. In other words there is NO possibility to use goalUPP(VPP) anymore so is there anybody who can describe me some workaround or what is happenning on this field? I just need to set U or V goal individually for every particle, NOT per object, but per particle basis.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 4
Calebos

Made it up a while ago. If needed delete this topic please.
Message 4 of 4
n8skow

If you found a solution - please share for the benefit of other visitors.
😃

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report