Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"close block editor" button confusing. closed my drawing by accident

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
328 Views, 1 Reply

"close block editor" button confusing. closed my drawing by accident

this was my first time using the block editor, and that "close editor" button confused me. a couple of times i figured it out. but sometimes i press the X by accident and it asks me if i want to save my drawing and usually i press cancel. but this time i forgot and i pressed no, so i thought i lost 2 hours of work because i didnt save. i went around punching things and damaging my hand. after an hour of that, i came back and searched around for a backup file in my temp folder and i found one that was autosaved 15 minutes before. so i guess im ok now. but that X should close the editor and not the file itself. like in FLASH, when you go into a sub editor the X doesnt close you out of your file.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hah! Been there done that. I have made it a habit to to a full save just
before editing any blocks just in case I close out of the editor and
drawing prematurely.

azntwboy wrote:
> this was my first time using the block editor, and that "close editor" button confused me. a couple of times i figured it out. but sometimes i press the X by accident and it asks me if i want to save my drawing and usually i press cancel. but this time i forgot and i pressed no, so i thought i lost 2 hours of work because i didnt save. i went around punching things and damaging my hand. after an hour of that, i came back and searched around for a backup file in my temp folder and i found one that was autosaved 15 minutes before. so i guess im ok now. but that X should close the editor and not the file itself. like in FLASH, when you go into a sub editor the X doesnt close you out of your file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services