Visability Parameter

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Charles_Shade
604 Views, 6 Replies

Visability Parameter

Someone please check for me.

Open a Dynamic Block created with a previous version of CAD that has a Visibility Parameter and tell me if you can revise or manipulate it.

From the Ribbon invoke these Commands: BVSHOW, BVHIDE, BVSTATE, the Visibility Drop Down.

Do these behave normally when called from the Ribbon in 2013 software?

Especially if you are a LT 2013 user.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
kvnbrn
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I'm using 2013, and had a big issure with visibilitys in Block Editor. I could not get it to stay on the visibility I set it on. It always showed everythink on.  Never made it to seeing how the other commands worked before I fixed it. I figured it was the new Preview feature, so I turned it off. It's worked fine since then.

Message 3 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: kvnbrn

What's the Variable for the Preview Feature?

Message 4 of 7
kvnbrn

go to Options, Selection tab, in the bottom left corner uncheck the Previews. There are several there, I just unchecked them all. You might not have to do all of them, though, if you like the features.

Message 5 of 7
Charles_Shade

Hmmm...

I'm going to make sure that I have that set the same way on the 2013 Seat as I did in the 2012 Seat before I make a change here.

This has not been an issue with my CAD before. Could be a 2013 glitch.

I was tinking that something had been added to Dynamic Blocks as Autodesk does from time to time.

Message 6 of 7
kvnbrn

they have a new preview in 2013. As you drop the visibility selection in block editor and hover over your selections, it will preview the visibility. Once i picked the visibility, it always switched back to all on. Once I turned it off, I had no more problems. You can always turn it back on if it doesn't solve your problem.

Message 7 of 7
Charles_Shade

Ah, the check box at the bottom of the Selection Window named Property Preview.

Back to how I expect the Visibility Tab of the Ribbon to behave.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services