Did you mean: 

Tables

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
millerew17
533 Views, 4 Replies

Tables

I need some help with my Door schedules. I'm assuming that by making it a dynamic block would be the best way to re-use it? Changing the text, adding or subtracting columns and copying/pasting text would be the most of it.  

I initially thought if I created a "Table Style" and set it up with my different column widths I'd be home free, but the column widths are all the same size vs what I created. 

I'm drawing residential designs on AutoCAD LT 2013. Any other suggestions are welcome!

I attached a file below. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Libbya
in reply to: millerew17

You might want to look into ACA.  Even if you don't use the 3D modeling features or 2d section/elevation tools, the ease of making floor plans and scheduling the door an window objects is really nice.

As far as using dynamic blocks within LT for a door schedule, I wouldn't go there.  I would just copy the door schedule table from the last project and edit the info.   

Message 3 of 5
millerew17
in reply to: Libbya

Another program is not an option. I have the 2013 Revit Suite LT with AutoCAD LT. I was a Design/Builder using GenCAD, back in the day.

So no dynamic blocks for tables, this I now understand. So should I take this to the AutoCAD LT forum instead of here?

Copy from the last project is my intention but my problem is that the first schedule has 8 rows but the new one I'm trying to create needs 18 rows. I want the same column widths as I created in the first table also. I'm just not seeing how to add or subtract those items in a table.
Message 4 of 5
Libbya
in reply to: millerew17

Highlight the table, do a window across the number of rows you want to add, right click, go to rows and select 'insert below'.

Message 5 of 5
millerew17
in reply to: Libbya

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services