Dynamic Blocks

ben.doyle
Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

Stretch Origin Point

178 Views, 3 Replies
09-10-2012 06:02 PM

I'm hoping someone more experienced than I can help me with this block I'm working on. I have a stretch action that's working fine, but I want to add a way for the stretched line to be reset to its original length without resetting the whole block, and the line needs to be stretched freely so increment & list settings aren't helping. Is there a way to do this?

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

Re: Stretch Origin Point

09-11-2012 05:10 AM in reply to: ben.doyle

Only with User input.

RESET wil reset the entire block not just a portion.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Valued Mentor
AcadAdamLT
Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

09-11-2012 05:11 AM in reply to: ben.doyle

If you post the block it will be alot easier for us to help you and see what it is that you are trying to archieve.

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2014
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Valued Mentor
AcadAdamLT
Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)

09-11-2012 05:18 AM in reply to: ben.doyle

Could this perhaps be something?

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2014
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community