Dynamic Blocks

Contributor
AutoCADwookie
Message 1 of 1 (124 Views)

Rotating Block w/ Auto Text

124 Views, 0 Replies
10-06-2011 10:21 AM

Hi Everyone, 

Looking for some help with this. Unable to get to work correctly because of limitations with LT. I have a block that I rotate around a circle ( fuel tank for oil field ). The angle, imperial and metric measurements are to update accordingly to certain values based on tank size. For this particular tank, each 1 degree is 0.4792". I can get the angle to update correctly, but cannot get the text to update according to the angle displayed. 

Please have a look at http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT/Block-Editor-Help/td-p/3179514

At this point, I am setting up visibility to update the numbers. Any help from users of full version is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community