Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotate and Stretch Assistance

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
414 Views, 7 Replies

Rotate and Stretch Assistance

I had to add a few things to my dynamic block and it wouldn't work by doing it in the editor.

So I started over. Now when I rotate the leader and go to stretch it stretches at an odd angle.

Can someone please help by adjusting the dynamic block for me and repost. I need it to rotate around at any angle and then be able to stretch at that given angle. Thanks!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Imui
in reply to: Anonymous

There you go

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Super thanks! What needed to be added to correct the issue I was having?

Message 4 of 8
jarredmonday

I don't believe you did anything wrong with you block. I tried doing a few thing to the parameter and it didn't fix it. I ended up deleted the stretch parameter and redoing it. This corrected whatever went wrong. I did notice in your block, you selected the horizontal Flip parameter. That should be removed from the stretch parameter.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Did you fix the flip parameter connected to the stretch cause I don't see it.

Weird things happen in CAD. I wish my employer would upgrade, '07 is many years behind.

Thanks for the help.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Oh wait...i see what you're saying. The flip parameter actually does need to be connected to the stretch parameter so when I flip the leader I can stretch it in the other direction. That's why I did it.

Message 7 of 8
ojuris

hi

You have 2 problems in Your block:

1. here was writing about Flip parameter in stretch action

2. You add stretch action in rotate action - that`s why stretch is going in wrong direction after rotate

Regards

Juris

Message 8 of 8
Imui

I replaced the stretch action. If you notice now it begins from 0,0. Also changed the units to mm and then changed them back to feet (not sure if that helped). I am also not sure if the flip parameter needs to be stretched, for it only defines a plane.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services