Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast block

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
razenha
467 Views, 0 Replies

Mast block

I have done this block, and the focus was creating a Railway mast block. I send you this example for evaluation and possible optimization, because how it is, is kind of heavy and lazy

The mast block can give the coords of the centerline of a railroad and center mast, also gives the distance of the consoles between the centerline (zig zag), with negative and positive values (given by fields in attributes calculated by some invisible construction lines). And finally the scale mast option 1:1000 and 1:500 where the distance between consoles must be mantained. The problem is when I choose the mast type (given by visibility sates) before the scale (given by some lookup parameters) prevails the first and that causes some "bug", the mast shows the consoles lines that would like to be hidden.

What I want to change and optimize is:

1-Trying to show on the properties tables the zig zag value but read only (Does there is any kind of possibility such as using the functions parameters or block table???

2-Is there a way to change scale with other tools (paramters and actions) more simple instead of what I used ?? 

3-Optimize in any way to turn the block lighter than it is

Thank you 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services