Did you mean: 

Help with arraying dnamic block

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
jarredmonday
643 Views, 7 Replies

Help with arraying dnamic block

I'm using a 2-2D recangles that are 5'x16" and 10'x16" and I am trying to figure out how to array this in one direction, to the left, but have the array on 5' increments. Also, within each rectangle I am needing text to show which size it is.

e.g. If I drag the array to the left more than 10' but less than 15' it will apply 15'.

Thank you.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Please post your starting Dynamic Block and not just the rectangles.

Message 3 of 8
jarredmonday
in reply to: jarredmonday

Okay, attached is the best I could come up with, but it is not doing everything I am wanting. The 5' peice should not always be visible the 10' peice should be visible at all times.

The 5' peice should only appear on 10' increments starting at 15'.   e.g. 15,25,35,45,55...etc and not appear on 10' increments starting at  10'.   e.g. 10,20,30,40,50...etc.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 4 of 8

So there should be a series of 10' pieces with only one 5' piece on the end?

Message 5 of 8
jarredmonday
in reply to: jarredmonday

Yes. I like your description better. Thanks.
Message 6 of 8

And the Dyn Blk?

Does it do what you need?

Message 7 of 8

The Dynamic block works great. Thanks a lot. I did, however add to it. I added a visibility set to show and hide the 5' section. Which just fine. See attached.

Message 8 of 8

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services