Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance Multiplier

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
577 Views, 5 Replies

Distance Multiplier

Does anyone know what could be possible reason for not being able to change value of distance multiplier (stretch action)?
Many thanks in advance 🙂
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pete592
in reply to: Anonymous

The only thing that comes to mind is that the stretch action may be associated with a chained parameter.

If you can attach the block to a post, myself or another member would be able to look at it firsthand and find out what the problem is.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Funny thing now is this.. I inserted that block into container dwg and when I open bedit from there distance multiplier is 0.5, but when I open original drawing I can't change it. Now I am really confused. Please help 🙂

p.s. since I can attach only 1 file per post I am sending original file rather then container, because it actually works when inserted into another drawing as explained
Message 4 of 6
pete592

I wish I had something to offer. Sorry. 😞

Perhaps someone else does.

I've seen dynamic blocks do some pretty weird and seemingly unexplainable things, but this probably tops them all.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Pete592, thank you so much for looking into it. It helps to know that I am not missing something obvious, which is usually the case when you work on something for days. I posted this on AUGI forum, maybe someone will come up with solution. Thanks again for time you spent trying to help 🙂
Message 6 of 6
MennoMekes

I checked your block out but if I open it I can change the multiplier. (both when I open the dwg in the blockeditor and when I insert it and then edit the block)

I don't know either,

Menno

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services