Did you mean: 

Deleted parameter

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
JayonMaui
1094 Views, 4 Replies

Deleted parameter

I accidentally deleted the Basepoint parameter from the Block Authoring Palettes. Is there any way to recover that parameter?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: JayonMaui

What is your AutoCAD version? In attachment is parameters palette for AutoCAD 2015. You can import it to authoring palette. But you need to extract the zip file first.

1. Extract the zip file, you will get parameters.xtp file.
  2. Open block editor.
  3. Right click on palette title bar, choose customize palettes from contextual menu.
  4. Go to authoring palettes tab as shown below. Right click in palettes column, then choose import.
  5. Select the parameters.xtp then click open.
  6. You will see additional parameters tab in authoring palette. Make sure this works, then you can delete the old parameters tab.

The xtp should be the same for older AutoCAD version. But if it doesn't, try to export the palette from other computer that has the same version as yours. Then import it to your AutoCAD.

import_palette.png

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 5
JayonMaui
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Edwin, my version is C3D 2014. Solution worked fine.
Mahalo and Aloha
Jay
Message 4 of 5
s.gokkulan
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Is there any option to get back parameter sets? i mistakenly deleted linear stretch in parameter sets.Please help i am using autocad 2018 .Thanks

Message 5 of 5
j.palmeL29YX
in reply to: s.gokkulan

You can easily create your own parametersets. 

For demonstration I deleted my linear stretch and created a new one. 

HTH

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services