Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB Rotating text problem. Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jarredmonday
517 Views, 5 Replies

DB Rotating text problem. Any suggestions?

Hello,

After opening the test block, use the Rotate parameter and notice the perfecting. Now use the move parameter on the circle/number and move away from the base object. Then rotate again and notice the number. The numbers action is the problem.

I have an issue with the number rotating on a different axis when it should be within the circle at all times. The issue arises after moving the circle/number then rotating it. The circle is acting perfectly, overall, but the number is acting odd.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

-Jarred M.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
truss_85
in reply to: jarredmonday

I think it is working. Take a look. There is no need to add 2 points, besides one of them chain action is off. Let me know if is not that you want?

Regards

Message 3 of 6
jarredmonday
in reply to: truss_85

Thank you very much, I was going around in circles on this one. Seems simple enough now. Great job thank you.

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 4 of 6
truss_85
in reply to: jarredmonday

Anytime you need. I am glad it is working.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: truss_85

Hi there,

Would you please help me understand the process on what you did to maintain the text aligned while rotating the object? I have the same problem trying to rotate the block but text will not stay aligned specially when rotating after 90 deg.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
truss_85
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to use point parameter and move action to move the text. When you use rotation selection set not include text only point and its grip and make sure chain action property set to yes. I hope it is helpful.

Regards...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services