Did you mean: 

Burst command on attributes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
phooks
504 Views, 2 Replies

Burst command on attributes

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop attribute tags appearing from differing visibilty states when a dynamic block has the burst command used on it ?

I would just like WYSIWYG when the burst command is actioned - instead I get multiple tags appearing all over the place from visibilty states within the block (currently not active).

Paul.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bvanallen
in reply to: phooks

Bumping this thread to see if we can get it answered.

I would also like to know how to burst dynamic blocks so the individualy placed blocks will still look the same when bursted (right now they all become the same block which opbviously changes some of them).

Message 3 of 3
bvanallen
in reply to: bvanallen

Never mind. I figured out the problem.

Our complany has been using the block editor to go inside of each block then change everything to layer 0 and bylayer. We were coming across dynamic blocks where if you edited it with a certain visibility set then closed and saves the block, it would override all of the other blocks of the same nave but would also override their visibility setting to all be the same (which we obviously do not want).

We are now instead trying to find a faster way to get rid of architectural colors and linetype overrides. It seems just bursting all blocks in place will do this much faster and still keep their individually set visibility settings. After bursting we can just go into the layer manager and change all layers to a light color.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services